Overhead Door Careers
It takes a different type of person to be a door installer… Let’s face it, door installers are a breed of their own. No other industry has the same demands as the door industry. Most other industries have specialized areas. For example, the construction industry has framers. These worker’s only do framing of houses. But in the door industry, you are a door person. Whether it is an 8×7 residential door or a 20×30 high speed door, you almost have to know it all. At Overhead Door Company of the Hill Country, a division of Hill Country Overhead Door, we understand the stresses and pressures you face from job to job. We provide you with the tools and training necessary to tackle any job in the door industry. We are always looking for qualified personnel to join our team. When you work for Overhead Door Company of the Hill Country, a division of Hill Country Overhead Door, you become part of an elite industry. You become part of team of people that understand the door industry. You become unique.
Qualified Candidates are expected to possess the following traits:
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Good People Skills
- Whether you have been working with overhead doors for 20 years or never at all, we are always looking for qualified team members. With the proper training, you too can join our unique industry.
What to expect from us:
- Overhead Door Company of the Hill Country, a division of Hill Country Overhead Door possesses the same traits we expect from our team members. We will treat our team members with honesty and integrity.
- We will provide proper training and tools to perform quality work.
- We will always have open lines of communication with our associates.
- In addition to these, Overhead Door Company of the Hill Country, a division of Hill Country Overhead Door provides our associates with the following:
- Fair pay based on quality and experience.
- Annual evaluations with periodic evaluations for excellence.
- Competitive benefits package including insurance, vacation, holidays, and company events.
- Proper tools and training.