We understand the stresses and pressures you face from job to job. We provide you with the tools and training necessary to tackle any job in the door industry. We are always looking for qualified personnel to join our team. When you work for Hill Country Overhead Door, you become part of an elite industry. You become part of team of people that understand the door industry. You become family.
Qualification for candidates depend on position
What to expect from us:
- Hill Country Overhead Door possesses the same traits we expect from our team members. We will treat our team members with honesty and integrity.We will provide proper training and tools to perform quality work.We will always have open lines of communication with our associates. In addition to these, Hill Country Overhead Door provides our associates with the following:
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement plans and 2 annual company parties
- Fair pay based on quality and experience.
- Annual evaluations with periodic evaluations for excellence.
Overhead Door Installer – Both Locations
Overhead Door Installer Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Installation of automatic and manual commercial and residential doors, operators, loading dock and associated equipment
- Responsible for surveying and preparing work site location for installation
- Perform related minor work in framing, build in’s and adjustments
- Perform work following company safety policies and guidelines
- Evaluate and ensure prior to commencement of work, that the appropriate tools and equipment are working and/or available
- Responsible for documenting the work to be performed and reviewing with the customer
- Responsible for overseeing the care and maintenance of equipment, tools and vehicles provided by Hill Country Overhead Door
- Maintain that the appropriate parts inventory is in the company vehicles and ensure that items are available for work
- Represent Hill Country Overhead Door with customers and present them in a professional demeanor.
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
For more on this position click the button below.
You can apply for this position using the form here on our website or through the link below. For more information on this position is also provided on this link.